Book binding/Talk

< Book binding

HomePage | Recent changes | View source | Discuss this page | Page history | Log in |

Printable version | Disclaimers | Privacy policy

I'm normally doing book binding in Swedish, so I'm not sure about the terminology in English. Please help! --Pinkunicorn

Am I not understanding? Most hardbound books I own don't have marbled paper or any other fancy decoration on the inside covers. --Larry Sanger

No, I'm being unclear. When I'm talking about marbled paper and so on, I'm talking about hand-bound books. The first half of the article is about binding types in general. There should be a heading or something in the middle. And I was talking about marbled paper on the cover, not on the inside. It's not uncommon to use marbled paper for the flyleaf as well, though.

Also, are you sure that they're really hardbound? ;-) --Pinkunicorn