HomePage | Recent changes | View source | Discuss this page | Page history | Log in |

Printable version | Disclaimers | Privacy policy

Gramophone is the name more frequently used in Britain for what is called the phonograph in the United States. Both words derive from the same Greek roots: but a different order was used for the coined word on opposite sides of the Atlantic.