- Founded: 1920. One of the charter members of the NFL.
- Formerly known as:
- Home stadium: Lambeau Field, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Uniform colors: Green and yellow.
- Helmet design: Yellow background, with a white "G" in a black oval.
- League championships won: 1936, 1939, 1944, 1961, 1962, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1996.
- Super Bowls: I (won), II (won), XXXI (won), XXXII (lost)
The Green Bay Packers of the 1960s were one of the most dominant NFL teams of all time. Coach Vince Lombardi took over a last-place team and built it into a juggernaut, winning five league championships over a seven-year span. Green Bay won the first two Super Bowls.
Players of note
- Football Hall of Famers: Paul Hornung, Don Hutson, Bart Starr, John Taylor
- Current stars: Brett Favre
- Retired numbers:
- Not to be forgotten: Jerry Kramer (author of Instant Replay)