< Guitar

HomePage | Recent changes | View source | Discuss this page | Page history | Log in |

Printable version | Privacy policy

I do not play bass guitar and it's been a long time since I've played acoustic guitar, so please check this over. Also I can not recall if the item above the first fret is called a "nut" or a "bridge." And obviously I know nothing about the acoustic bass, so if someone else does, please add it.  :-)

What about steel guitar used in country music?

What about major guitar manufacturers?