Indiana is a state of the United States, bounded on the north by Lake Michigan and the state of Michigan, on the east by Ohio, on the south by Kentucky with which it shares the Ohio River as a border, and on the west by Illinois.
A resident of Indiana is called a Hoosier .
The area of Indiana is 93,000 km2.
- Evansville in the southwest, on the Ohio River
- Fort Wayne, the second largest city, in the northeast
- Gary in the northwestern corner, near Chicago
- Indianapolis, its capital
- South Bend, in north central Indiana near the Michigan border, home of the University of Notre Dame.
Lots of other information about schools can be added here
Wondering how to edit this State Entry?
The WikiProject U.S. States standards might help.