< Theater

HomePage | Recent changes | View source | Discuss this page | Page history | Log in |

Printable version | Disclaimers | Privacy policy

Responding to an edit comment:

'Dramaturge' seems to mean 'playwright or adapter', according to my dictionary. Does anyone know if this word is actually in common use in the theatre world, or is it a pretentious usage, along the lines of 'auteur'?

-- The Anome